Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Bristol Palin says Palin 2012 would be awesome

Bristol Palin made her first appearance on "The View" Wednesday on ABC, and talked about the challenges of teen motherhood, custody arrangements for her 16-month-old son Tripp, her mother possibly running for President, and Tina Fey’s Sarah Palin impersonation.

Bristol, now a spokesperson for abstinence,  promoted The Candie’s Foundation, a non-profit organization hosting numerous events and launching new multi-media campaigns aimed at preventing teenage pregnancy. It also coincided with National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, May 5th.

“It’s not just affecting me now; it affects me for my whole life,” Palin said of her choice to have sex, resulting in pregnancy. “It’s not the best situation.”

Palin also tried to dispel the impression that she may have it easy as a single, teenage mom who is part of a famous family.

“I live by myself. I’m out on my own,” she said. “My family is not at my disposal. I’m a single mom.”

When asked about her mom, Sarah Palin, running for President in 2012, Bristol replied, “it would be awesome."



Read more articles by the National Sarah Palin Examiner at Examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment