Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Wish: A Post by Conservative Girl with a Voice



I just wanted to take a minute to wish you and yours a very, very Merry Christmas. I know many of you are very busy with planning today and tomorrow's festivities, but remember to stop and take a minute to reflect on the true meaning of the season: Jesus. He is the light and the hope of the world!!! I am so thankful to have been brought up in a family in which I was reminded of this each and every day of the year, and most importantly at Christmastime when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

Let us all be thankful for everything we have as a nation. I love our military, and I am so grateful for the sacrifices our brave men and women make for us each and every day of the year! I have included a link to a Youtube video that will put everything into perspective. Click here to watch!!! Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!


On a cool side note, below is a photo I was presently surprised to find on the internet yesterday of Sarah's awesome dad, Chuck Heath. He is pictured at the Wasilla book signing, wearing one of the red Going Rogue Book Tour 2009 shirts we embroidered Sarah's family. How cool is that?



(Click here to visit Conservative Girl with a Voice and become a follower. Click here to follow me on Twitter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment