Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010: The Year Conservatism Reigns: A Post by Conservative Girl with a Voice



Wow, what a year 2009 has been! I'm sure I don't have to tell you how much our country has changed within the past year. Like many of you, I look to 2010 with the hopes that conservatism will prevail. I guarantee this year's mid-term elections are going to be a big indicator of just how big of an impact the conservative movement is going to have on our country, and let me tell you something, the tea parties and town hall meetings are just the beginning. In 2010, I have a feeling the so-called "tea party movement" is only going to get stronger. This movement has the power to transform our country back to the days of fiscal conservatism, fiscal restraint. I couldn't be prouder of the everyday men and women who have decided enough is enough and are now taking a stand, and I say "Thank you to you all; keep up all the hard work. We ARE being heard!!!" Continue to stand up, and continue to speak out. Don't let the left define you as simply an "angry mob." We are not a mob, but; instead, we are a conservative army!

My life has changed a lot within the last year. Last year at this time, I definitely did not see myself where I am today. Over the course of a year, I started a blog, became the San Diego Regional Organizer for the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee and a political analyst for various radio shows. I want to thank Eddie Burke of Alaska's 700 KBYR, Jason and Phil of Orlando's 660 WORL Tea Party Radio, April Liesel of Pro-Sarah Radio, and Martha Cano of Join Team Sarah Radio for giving me the opportunity to stand up and speak out in the name of conservatism. I couldn't be more excited for the doors the good Lord has opened for me. Never in my wildest dreams did I see myself looking at politics as a career. Last year, if anyone would have told me that, I definitely would have said "That's crazy!" Now, I thrive on politics. Many of you will think I'm some nerdy girl when I tell you how much politics excites me, and I don't blame you because, to be honest, I probably would have thought that a year ago too.

I have had the pleasure of getting to know so many people. As I have mentioned before, I will forever be grateful to Sarah Palin for bringing us all together. Sarah is an amazing woman who I believe is the future of America. She has the intellect, charisma, poise and sheer grit and determination to get the job done. A year ago, I never thought I would have the chance to meet her and her family. I am so excited I had the distinct pleasure of meeting them earlier this month in Reno, Nevada. It has been my pleasure to spread her commonsense message and to report the truth, which is something the msm are not doing. I am not alone, for there are several members of Sarah's Army out there. We will continue to support her and her entire family.

And last, but certainly not least, I want to thank you all for taking the time to read my blog; it means so much to me!!! You all are great Americans, and I will forever be grateful to you all for your kind words of support and encouragement!!! Again, thank you all. I want to wish you and your family a very prosperous New Year. God bless you and yours, and continue to keep up the good fight fellow patriots.

NOTE: I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO TEXAS 4 PALIN FOR AWARDING MY BLOG THE "BEST NEW BLOG OF 2009" AWARD!!! I AM HONORED AND HUMBLED FOR THIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT! THANK YOU SO MUCH, GOD BLESS!!! CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE AWARDS!!!

(Click here to visit Conservative Girl with a Voice and become a follower. Click here to follow me on Twitter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment