Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Video: Fox News Interviews Me about Sarah Palin's Future

Many of you already saw this on television. I was present at Sarah Palin's farewell spech in Fairbanks, AK when it aired; therefore, I wasn't able to catch this first-hand. I heard from many of you that you saw the interview a number of times. Fox aired it for a couple days, yet I didn't catch it once! Now when I'm here at home, Fox News is always on, but for a month in Alaska, television was just not on the agenda.

From what I've been told, it seems that this was not the only clip shown from my interview with Dan Springer, but other parts of the interview were aired at different times. I wouldn't know, like I said, but I do know Springer had plenty of tape to choose from, as my interview there at Pioneer Park lasted around 10 minutes or so.

To set this up, what I'm addressing in the clip is his statement that recent polls show a decline in Sarah's favorability among Republicans and his question as to whether or not I was worried about that. I started by saying that less than two weeks prior, the polls showed that she was actually leading in favorability--well ahead of Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee--so I wasn't at all concerned.



1 comment:

  1. You look and sound great on video. Very sure of yourself when interviewed. Just what we need No ah's or loss for words. GO GET EM A.

    ReplyDelete