Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Joe Miller: Gov. Palin Qualified to be President, Extraordinary



H/T Josh Painter, Texas for Sarah Palin. Video retrieved from The Right Scoop.

Joe Miller gave Gov. Palin an unqualified endorsement as a 2012 Presidential candidate, on Laura Ingraham's October 9, 2010 show starting 9:46 into the audio transcript.
"You know, I think I've commented on this probably a dozen times. It's not just Constitutionally qualified obviously. If she were to throw her hat in the ring, she's going to be near the top of the ticket in any of the names out there, better than what we've got, and - but it's more than that. I mean if you look at what the Governor has done across these United States, it's been an extraordinary act, and motivating people to recognize that there is something really wrong at the core and that we've got to change things around. I don't see anybody else doing that on a national basis, and for me - I mean -I don't think I can be any clearer about what I think as far as what she's done."
Ingraham said that leftists are obsessed with destroying Gov. Palin and Christine O'Donnell.

"Watch out if she does decide to run. It's going to be their ever focus. We already saw that before."

No comments:

Post a Comment