GOP candidate Michael Grimm is running for New York’s 13th Congressional District, which covers Staten Island and part of Brooklyn. He is campaigning against Michael Allegretti for the GOP nomination in the September 14th primary. The nominee goes against incumbent Michael McMachon, Democrat. Governor Palin endorsed Grimm on July 28, 2010. US for Palin Publisher, Ron Devito is campaigning for Grimm walking door-to-door in the 60th Election District.
The Grimm campaign has provided the following dispatch:
- Michael Grimm has emerged as the Republican Front Runner and has become the clear choice for voters in the Republican Primary Election on September 14th . Read about it in The Brooklyn Eagle and Atlas Shrugs in Brooklyn.
- Michael Grimm issues a strong statement and calls the Proposed Ground Zero Mosque an "Affront to Decency." Read the statement here.
- Congressman Michael McMahon is still ducking accountability for his "Jewish Money" list and Michael Grimm is demanding the truth. Read about it here. Additionally, read about the FEC Complaint filed against McMahon as a result of the controversy by clicking here.
- Michael Grimm's online "Grass Roots" supporters break the 3,000 Fan Milestone on Facebook -- nearly DOUBLING the online support base of his primary opponent and leading the incumbent Congressman almost 4 to 1. Check it out here and become part of the movement.
- Grimm Campaign Releases its First Television Advertisements. Check them out by clicking the following YouTube links: Michael Grimm: Service and Michael Grimm: Why I am running for Congress.
- Michael Grimm continues meeting Staten Island and Brooklyn residents on his nightly door to door visits.
- On Thursday, August 12th, Michael Grimm will be hosting another Tele-Town Hall to speak directly with the district residents. If you are interested in participating, please contact Isaac at Isaac@GrimmforCongress.com with your name, telephone number and address.