Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Palin will deliver speech on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial

Sarah Palin will join Glenn Beck on August 28th in Washington, D.C. on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial for the Restoring Honor rally.

The mission of the rally is to recognize our First Amendment rights and honor the service members who fight to protect those freedoms.

Those attending will see a miniconcert by Jo Dee Messina, who won the CMA Horizon Award. Also lined up for the event are Gary Sinise, Marcus Luttrell, David Barton, Ted Nugent, and the largest collection of medal of honor winners that have ever been assembled.

"And to bring on the medal of honor winners, along with Gary Sinise, will be somebody that I selected... not for political reasons at all, but because I think she understands duty and honor, I think she understands...the first people that we have to point out before we go into the badge of merit are the people that have done remarkable things in wartime. She has a son who is serving currently. Sarah Palin will also be joining," Beck announced on his radio show.

Palin appeared on the Glenn Beck show and thanked Beck for the invitation. "I think it's going to be the most inspiring and for me personally the most humbling experience, could be of my lifetime, and I hope we have a million people there to honor our troops. I'm just so absolutely thrilled that you invited me and I wouldn't miss it for the world," Palin said.

You can also help raise funds for true American heroes by joining Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck for breakfast on August 28th before the rally. Visit this website to bid on an invitation only breakfast with both Palin and Beck. All proceeds from this auction go to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, a non-profit charity serving the children of our fallen heroes.

You can visit the Restoring Honor Facebook page for all updates.



Read more articles by the National Sarah Palin Examiner at Examiner.com.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I will start calling you , Sister Sarah
    with you doing God's work helping kids . I believe you will build up Kudo's with him !!

    ReplyDelete