Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sarah Palin Interview: Will Pursue A Presidential Bid In 2012


Governor Sarah Palin keeps the door wide open to a White House run! In an interview The Governor said she "doesn't know politically what is next for me."  Governor Palin said she will "pursue" a 2012 presidential bid if she decides it's the best way to help the American people with their challenges.
Sarah Palin said her and her family have had an "exciting and full ride" since the 2008 Novermber election. Travels all over America have given her a glimpse of some of the struggles and the greatness of regular Americans.
"If I can help provide some encouragement, some inspiration, some hope for them to get through their battles and make good decisions and get through a challenge, because that's what we've been able to do, then I am going to stay focused on that," 
"Whether that's on a local level in my own little town of Wasilla, or in the Oval Office, if it's right, then we will pursue that."
"I do believe that it is a wise thing for us to put our lives in our Creator's hands," she said. "I put my life into God's hands and say, I'm going to do the best that I can every day to bring positive change to people that perhaps need some help. Need opportunity, too."
"That's what I'm going to do, day to day, not necessarily knowing what will bring to my family, to my country, to my life, in the next year, two years, three years down the road," she added.
Sarah Palin 2012 Response At 1:16
Sources:



Original Post:



No comments:

Post a Comment