Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feminists: Anti-Conservative Women!!! A Post by Conservative Girl with a Voice



I am sure you are aware that, over the weekend, D-List Actress Kathy Griffin made some very vulgar comments about Sarah Palin, including one comment in which she said Sarah performed a sex act on John McCain when they first met. I don't know what she considers comedy, but it is VERY obvious to me that a joke like that is NEVER funny no matter who says it. Regular readers of my blog are well aware that I am not afraid to call it like I see it. My regular readers also know that I am not afraid to call individuals and groups out when they DON'T act accordingly. It seems to me that Kathy Griffin is a lost cause. While I am angered at the comments she made and continues to make at Sarah's expense, it is not surprising seeing that she is an attention-seeking-walking disaster whose only claim to fame seems to be as Levi Johnston's sad excuse for a date.

Again, I find myself asking: "Where are the NOW women?" "Where are the other feminist groups?" After all, these groups seem to preach female empowerment and equal rights, yet fail to act when one of their own sex is attacked. This is the reason why I strongly believe these so-called feminists are the most cowardly, hypocritical individuals on the face of the earth. Have they ever caused me to view them differently? NO! I am sick and tired of feminist groups picking and choosing whom they will defend. I was a guest on Eddie Burke's show yesterday. As we were discussing this issue, Eddie brought up a great point in that if Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton were the individuals being attacked, the press would hear from these groups in a heartbeat. While it is clear that they would immediately jump to Michelle and Hillary's defense, once again, they stand silent while Sarah is blatantly and unfairly attacked. Shame on them for not doing what so many of us do on a daily basis. When it comes to defending one of my fellow women, I see no color; I see no party. I simply see a fellow woman who is being treated unfairly and unjustly. This is a common sense response that the NOW women seem to ignore, or are just simply too blind to see.

Yet again, we see the difference between the treatment conservative women and liberal women receive. These feminazis are too proud and afraid- yes afraid- to do the right thing. While they are too wrapped up in their own feminist bubble to realize their actions, I am not. There are many individuals like me out there who are not afraid to call these groups out. The more I read and hear about NOW and others who describe themselves as "feminists," the more I question just how pro-women they really are. In the end, it is clear that feminist groups want nothing to do with empowering women, and everything to with pushing their own agenda and only supporting women who represent this agenda. Their motto seems to have become: "Stand with us or else- others WILL attack you." Yep, just another day in the life of so-called women's rights groups.

(Click here to visit Conservative Girl with a Voice and become a follower. Follow me on Twitter @rachellefriberg.)

No comments:

Post a Comment