Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Sunday!!! A Post by Conservative Girl with a Voice

























What a great weekend. Whether you are a political fan, a football fan or a fan of both like me, this was a weekend to remember. Sarah did a great job speaking at the Tea Party Convention Saturday night. In typical Sarah fashion, she spoke with truth and conviction. God bless you, Sarah, for all you are doing for our country!!!

On Sunday, Sarah amazed us again with her appearance on Chris Wallace's Fox News Sunday. Sarah illustrated just how smart she really is, and I admire her for not being afraid to call out the president and his administration. While there is so much I could write about regarding Sarah's whirlwind weekend, it is what I want to show you that I think you will really enjoy, but I do encourage you to check out the amazing Sarah blogosphere for articles on Sarah's speech and interview with Wallace.

Yesterday, Sarah attended a rally for Texas Governor and fellow straight shooter Rick Perry near Houston where she formally endorsed him to a roar of cheers and applause. The Perry Campaign took many amazing photographs, and they have been nice enough to give me permission to post some on them here so you can get a sense of just how great and exciting yesterday's event was. Like Sarah, Rick is not afraid to do the right thing despite how popular he may be withhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif in the eyes of the media. I fully support Governor Perry in his re-election fight. I encourage you all to visit Governor Perry's campaign website to learn more about him and his candidacy. While you're there, why not sign up to volunteer or make a donation to his campaign; after all, we need more great conservative leaders like Rick Perry and Sarah Palin.

I encourage you to follow Governor Perry, his campaign staff and the Perry Interns on Twitter.

I hope you enjoy the photos from the event!!!


IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: I am pleased to announce that I have been asked to be one of the new hosts of the Join Team Sarah Blog Talk Radio Show. This is a weekly show that airs every Thursday night. I am honored and humbled to have so many great individuals believing in me. I want to especially thank Martha and Jackie!!! I host my first show this Thursday night, so stay tuned for details!!!



I also want to congratulate the New Orleans Saints on winning Super Bowl 44!!! Much love to the WHO DAT Nation!!!


(I'm a Conservative Girl with a Voice!!! Visit my blog and become a follower. Click here to follow me on Twitter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment