Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Listen to This!!! A Post by Conservative Girl with a Voice


Good Friday, everyone! For those of you who missed Camille Friend and my radio show last night, I encourage you to click here and listen to the podcast. It was a great show. Camille and I had a great group of guests last night: Eddie Burke, Sheya of Palin TV, fabulous and Alaska State House Candidate Jason Cline. It was a great show, and Camille and I had a blast chatting with these amazing guests.

Have a great weekend!!!

(Click here to visit Conservative Girl with a Voice. Click here to follow me on Twitter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment