Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Join Me on My Radio Show this THURSDAY Night! A Post by Conservative Girl with a Voice


Many of you may already be aware of the big news that I am about to share with all of you. I joined Team Sarah shortly after Sarah was announced John McCain's running mate. Team Sarah is a great community in which to interact with fellow Sarah supporters. When I joined Team Sarah, I had no idea of how politically involved I would become in the months to follow. As the San Diego Regional Organizer for the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee, I have had a blast educating others around my community and online about Sarah and her message of common sense conservatism. I have gotten to know so many wonderful people because of Team Sarah and 2012 Draft Sarah. I have also gotten to know so many amazing Alaskans who have become great friends. Sarah is blessed to live in a state with so many great salt-of-the-earth people.

Many of you know that Team Sarah has an weekly online radio show entitled Join Team Sarah on Blog Talk Radio. The creator of the show, Martha Cano, recently asked me if I would like to host a show once a month. I told her that I would be honored to be a host and thanked her for believing in me. I had a blast hosting the show a couple weeks ago, and I will be hosting the show tomorrow night. Just this week, Martha asked me if I would like to be the new main host for the show, and I accepted. I am honored that she has chosen to put this show in my hands, and I hope I can make her and all of you proud. The show is going to be going through a re-vamping of sorts, and I believe this fresh start will be a good thing. Like Sarah, I have an independent streak, and I always tend to take my own path, listening to God along the way. I hope you will all join me on what should be an exciting journey. I am honored to have Camille Friend who runs the blog The Design Conservative on board as my co-host. Camille is a great woman who supports Sarah and is a great conservative. You may heard her on Pro-Sarah Radio where she is a frequent guest. Camille and I want this show to become a platform of support for Sarah. We also want this show to be a place where conservatives and independents alike can flock to to get the latest political news. I am excited that hosting this radio show will give me the opportunity to put my college degrees in Journalism and English to work spreading the word about how great Sarah is!!!

I am pleased to announce that I have some great guests lined up for tomorrow night's show. First up is Eddie Burke, the #1 Alaska Talk Radio Host. (Eddie's show airs M-F from 5-7 PST on 700 KBYR. Listen online at www.kbyr.com.) The cool thing about this is that Eddie is going to be coming to be interviewed live during his show. Many of you may remember that Eddie was nice enough to do this last month on the show I hosted. This is great format because his listeners and my listeners were able to hear the interview. Eddie is a great friend of mine, Sarah Palin and her awesome family. Camille and I cannot wait to ask him all about the Iron Dog and get the "scoop." We will also be asking him about his recent op-ed.

Second on the lineup is Sheya who runs Palin TV and is a contributor for Conservatives for Palin. Sheya is going to be telling us all about Palin TV. We will also be talking about Sarah.

Finally, we will be chatting with Jason Cline, who is running for the Alaska State House in Anchorage. Like Camille and myself, Jason is a young Republican who is getting actively involved in the political process. You may remember Jason because he was on the show last month. Jason just got back from attending CPAC, so he is going to come on to tell us all about his amazing experience. Camille and I will also get an update on how his campaign is moving along. I am also pleased to announce that all-star blogger and all-around-cool dude Robert Stacey McCain who runs the blog The Other McCain will be joining us as well. Robert has been attending CPAC for years, and Camille and I cannot wait to hear about his experience.

I hope you all will tune into the show tomorrow night (Thursday) at 5p.m. AK standard time, 6p.m. PST, 8p.m. CST and 9p.m. EST. Visit www.blogtalkradio.com/join-team-sarah to listen to the show. Wanna ask a guest a question? Call 1(347)215-6125. If you don't want to call in, but still want to participate, there will be a chat room available.

Thanks so much for listening, and I hope you enjoy the show!!!

(Click to visit Conservative Girl http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifwith a Voice and become a follower. Click here to follow Camille on Twitter. Click here to follow me on Twitter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment