Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

So...What Else Is New?




Did you for one minute expect that a Sarah Palin appearance on FOX News would drive the ratings down? I just read this article - sorry, but I'm a little behind today - and I want to be sure you see it.






Palin FNC Ratings Sky High

The Nielsen ratings are in and former V.P. hopeful Sarah Palin hit the nearly 4 million viewer jackpot last night for her debut appearance on Fox News's "The O'Reilly Factor" as a Fox News contributor. The count: 3,954,000 people tuned in to watch Palin last night.

That number is up 42 percent from the same night last year, and up 26 percent compared to every other day of the show in January.

Palin's appearance beat out CNN's Campbell Brown, who had 999,000 viewers last night. The show also beat every ABC program between 8:30 p.m. and 10 p.m., which included shows like "Scrubs" and "Better Off Ted."

In November when Palin appeared on "The O'Reilly Factor" as a guest, the show had an audience of 3,868,000 viewers.


I wonder how many of those viewers were like me? Sarah Palin was the ONLY reason I watched Bill O'Reilly the other night. And she's the only reason I watched Glenn Beck yesterday. In fact, it's the History Channel, NASA-TV or Lifetime for me UNLESS Sarah Palin is on another channel.

People will no doubt say things like, "I don't know where those numbers came from. Nobody I know watched her." Shows that you don't know too many people, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment