Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trig Palin's Testimony

By Adrienne Ross - www.motivationtruth.com



(Video H/T Sinistar)

When I see Trig Palin, I smile. When I see him smiling and playing around with his father--as he is in the video--and kissing his mother--as he is in the picture--I smile even more.

Trig is a testimony to the beauty and value of all God's children. I thank God for families, like the Palins, who recognized from the beginning that "every good and every perfect gift" comes from God.

I shake my head when I think about this startling statistic: 90% of Down Syndrome babies are aborted. Look at Trig's smile, hear his giggle, sense how much his father loves him, feel how much he loves his mom--and tell me he's not worthy of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." You can't, because he is, as is every single life.

Thank God for His wisdom; He gave Trig to just the right family.

No comments:

Post a Comment