Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Palin Goes Platinum

By Adrienne Ross - www.motivationtruth.com


Hillel Italie of the Associated Press reports that Governor Palin's Going Rogue has gone platinum.
HarperCollins spokeswoman Tina Andreadis said Tuesday that just two weeks after publication, Sarah Palin's memoir has sold 1 million copies. The print run for "Going Rogue" has been increased again, to 2.8 million copies. The original printing was 1.5 million, then moved up to 2.5 million.

"Going Rogue" joins a select club of million-selling political memoirs that includes Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope," Hillary Rodham Clinton's "Living History" and Bill Clinton's "My Life."

If you have not bought and read the Governor's memoir, I urge you to do so--today. You will be glad you did.

I purchased the book a little after midnight on November 17th, the day it was released. I was the first person to purchase the book--right out of the box--in my city, and I finished it Saturday.

Going Rogue is captivating, insightful, and utterly inspiring. It illustrates Governor Palin's accomplishments, her commitment to her family, her strong foundation of faith--and, of course, the behind-the-scenes of the 2008 campaign. Upon completing the book, I wrote my initial reaction. It wasn't a full book review, just my first response. Read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment