Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Monday, November 16, 2009

E-Mails Make Good Copy

My apologies for being so late in the game posting this. I have had a very long and very tiring day - just like the rest of you. At any rate.. enjoy my take on "Good Morning America" as well as a dab of Oprah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**UPDATE****

* Just watched Oprah. I think that is the first time I have ever watched her show from start to finish. The last time too, unless she has Sarah on again sometime.

I think Oprah was surprised by Sarah. It was almost as though her thoughts were, “This isn’t what I expected. She’s really very nice.” The expression in her eyes changed as the show progressed from “I’ll get you” to “Hmmm.. not bad” and I think Miss Oprah has a lot of things to think about now.

Obviously, I don’t expect she’ll do anything about it – but that’s not the point. She knows she handled the situation badly prior to the interview, and that’s all we can expect from Oprah. That and tacky shoes. *

I just watched the snippet of Bahbah Wahwah’s interview with Sarah on Good Morning, America. I never watch that show, and now I remember why.

One of their “reporters” said that she’s gotten emails from the McCain staff purporting to tell the “truth” about the difference of opinion between “Going Rogue: An American Life” as written by Sarah Palin. The one that jumped out at me was the one the reporter said was in connection with Sarah’s appearance on “Saturday Night Live.”

I apologize that I can’t remember the exact wording of the email they said was from Sarah, but it went something like this:

“Why should we give them an interview and boost their ratings.. “

I’ve heard something like that before, haven’t you? If I’m not mistaken, that is what Sarah questioned the campaign about doing the Katie Couric interview – not the SNL bit.

I can’t wait to hear the whole thing so I can be sure of what I heard. I’ll update this post after I do.

What a great week this is going to be! Sarah……. EVERYWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment