Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sarah: Going Rogue-Take That, Tina Fey: A Post by Conservative Girl with a Voice


I cannot wait until November 17th. Why? Well, fellow readers, it is the day Sarah's memoir is going to be released to those of us on "Mainstreet U.S.A." Since her memoir will be released just in time for the holidays, you wont have to stress over what to get your loved one for Christmas this year. Good thinking, Sarah! You've just made this girl's Christmas shopping a whole lot easier.




According Harper Collins Publisher Johnathan Burnham, Sarah's memoir is entitled Going Rogue: An American Life and is about 400 pages in length. In regards to the memoir itself, Burnham said:


"It's her words, her life, and it's all there in full and fascinating detail."


As the quote above states, the memoir was in her own words. Too bad the same can't be said for our president's books. Burnham also said:


"Governor Palin has been unbelievably conscientious and hands-on at every stage, investing herself deeply and passionately in this project."


This doesn't surprise me at all. Sarah is a hard-working woman who is not afraid of a little hands-on work.We have seen her independent streak and her love for God, family, sports, nature and country- She is truly an every woman.




Not only are we going to get to hear Sarah's side of the story, the true side, but we are also going to learn about her amazing life story. Like you, I cannot wait to hear all about it. Sarah has captivated the hearts and minds of so many of us. Daily, I find myself praying for her and her family. She has touched so many of us in so many different ways. Yesterday, my good friend, Adrienne Ross, who writes the blog: "Motivation: Truth," celebrated her birthday. In celebrating, she wrote a fantastic blog post about the gifts Sarah Palin has given to her. None of these gifts can be purchased in a department store; instead, they are gifts like friendship, love for country and love for life. I encourage you all to read Adrienne's birthday post (www.motivationtruth.com) because you will see a woman who has grown and become more because of the blessings Sarah has bestowed upon her.




Like Adrienne, I too feel blessed with all Sarah has given to me. I'm sure you all feel the same way. There is something very special about a person who has the knack for being able to bring people together. Like Adrienne mentions in her post, I too have met people and started doing things I never dreamed I would be doing prior to August 29, 2008. I never thought I would become politically active, start writing a blog, become a regular guest on #1 Alaska Talk Radio Show Host Eddie Burke's amazing show, as well as contemplate a career in politics. These are just some of the cool experiences that I have been given. I thank God everyday for allowing me to be surrounded by such amazing Sarah supporters, whom I'm proud to call my friends. This is all because of Sarah. In everything she does, Sarah has shown us that she truly does care about America.





With Sarah's book, comes a new chapter in her life, a chapter that will forever give us her side of the story. Just as I have been blessed to come to know so many amazing individuals, I will be blessed with the chance to read a book about a woman whom I am so proud to defend and call a role model! I hope to be given the chance to meet her face-to-face one day. If I am fortunate enough to be given this chance, I will tell her not only how much she inspires me to want to be a better person, but also how she inspires me to want to do great things. Thank you Sarah, and on behalf of all of us, "have a great night and a pleasant tomorrow."





(I'm a Conservative Girl with a Voice!!! Visit my blog and become a follower: http://www.conservativegirlwithavoice.com. I'm on Twitter too @rachellefriberg.)

No comments:

Post a Comment