Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Team Sarah Blog Talk Radio Interview: The Palins & Alaska

By Adrienne Ross - www.motivationtruth.com





On Friday, September 18th, I was privileged to be a guest on Join Team Sarah Blog Talk Radio. The interview was filled with details about my trip to Alaska during the month of July. I explained how I came to be in Alaska, what I did while there, my encounters with Sarah Palin and members of her family, and my reaction to her hometown of Wasilla. I also detailed what it was like to be in the state during her historic announcement that she would be stepping down from the governor's office and to be present at her fairwell address.

Prior to going to Alaska, I had met Sarah and Todd Palin in June right here in New York, and in the interview I shared those details.

I also gave information about the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee and other pro-Palin avenues through which I support Sarah Palin.

Perhaps the best part of the interview was being the recipient of phone calls from those who wanted to ask questions or make comments.

Sarah Palin is a blessing to this nation. She is making an impact by lending her voice to important issues like health care, energy independence, support of our military, and special needs. She has touched the lives of millions, not just in America, but across the globe. In fact, she is heading in just a few days to Hong Kong to speak at the prestigious CLSA Investor's Forum. Having had the opportunity to be a part of the community in which she was raised, to meet her parents and children, and to talk to her and her husband have left an indelible mark upon my life. You now have the opportunity to share in that experience. Simply log on here to listen to this exciting and informative interview.

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne, hello!
    I missed this today, granddaughter volleyball all day, this is exactly what I wanted to hear about, more things on your trip to Alaska. Thank you, I will catch it tomorrow after church, still want to get on facebook. Don

    ReplyDelete