Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Grimm: It’s time to stop the Obama/Pelosi/McMahon Agenda

GOP candidate Michael Grimm is running for New York’s 13th Congressional District, which covers Staten Island and part of Brooklyn. He is campaigning against Michael Allegretti for the GOP nomination in the September 14th primary. The nominee goes against incumbent Michael McMachon, Democrat. Governor Palin endorsed Grimm on July 28, 2010. US for Palin Publisher, Ron Devito is campaigning for Grimm walking door-to-door in the 60th Election District.



Michael Grimm - Republican Candidate for Congress in NY13

Dear Patriot:



Donate Today!To stop Nancy Pelosi and her liberal agenda, we must defeat career politician U.S. Rep. Michael McMahon.



It's time to end the bailouts, the so-called "stimulus", the government take-over of health care, and the massive new energy tax called "Cap and Trade".



That's why Republicans like Rudy Giuliani, John McCain and Sarah Palin are lining up behind my campaign to replace him. The Republican Primary is around the corner and I need your support.



Giuliani, McCain and Palin know that as a Marine Combat Veteran, former FBI Special Agent and small businessman, I'll stand up to Nancy Pelosi's liberal agenda. I'll fight for Smaller Government, Lower Taxes, Stopping the out of control Spending, reducing the Deficit, and a Strong Military.



Career politician Michael McMahon supported the bailouts and stimulus programs. He also refuses to fight for the repeal of the Obama Health Care takeover. Worst of all, McMahon supports Obama's "Cap and Trade" scheme that will raise your energy bills in order to meet the demands of the environmental extremists.



Even more surprising, my Republican Primary opponent also supports Obama's "Cap and Trade" scheme. That's why we need now more than ever a true, strong Conservative who will fight for freedom and individual liberty!



I need to count and rely on you, the good, hard-working Americans — the people that make this country great day in and day out — just as my father did throughout my life, working three jobs to put me through school. I am a fellow Patriot that will not allow "political correctness" to stifle the American spirit or deny right over wrong. That is why I have spoken out loudly against building a mosque at ground zero where I was a first-responder and that is why I strongly support Arizona in their fight to keep their citizens safe. I say we build a fence and man it with the Border Patrol and National Guard where necessary — we are losing our country and it's time we take action, but I can't do it without your support. Please make a generous donation
today. Even $25, $75 or $150 would make a big difference.




It's more important than ever that Conservatives band together and unite behind the right candidates. I promise you won't regret your support. I'll represent the PEOPLE, not the POLITICIANS.



Sincerely,



Michael Grimm



Conservative/Republican Candidate for Congress (NY13)

Paid for by Michael Grimm for Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment