Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Palin is a Giver, Obama is a Taker

-from Patrick's World USA

Sarah Palin is giving us things, lots of things. Every one of us in the movement have gotten something from Sarah Palin. We have Facebook pages supporting our causes. We have phone calls into our radio programs from her. Candidates have her endorsements. Palin gave her support of Pamela Geller's opposition to the mosque at ground zero with a Facebook page. She gave Tammy Bruce an interview. She gave Conservatives4Palin members a phone call.  She gave Nikki Haley and others her endorsement. Today, she has given Sean Hannity something, her endorsement of John Gomez.

Sarah Palin gave me my gift last week. With her comments to the Daily Caller and subsequent Facebook note, she gave my key issue a place atop the media flagpole: the media lies. I add that to my signed book, a picture and a compliment about my shirt.

Barack Obama, what have you done for me lately?

Obama has screwed up our health care system just as I got my insurance and supplemental insurance right where I wanted it to be under the old system. He screwed up my business opportunity by adding burdensome regulations that may force my business partner and I to take a different direction in our financial business. He passed credit card regulatory reform that caused two of my credit card companies to cut my credit limit and raise my interest rates. He is now talking about taking more of my money every time I turn on a light switch and if the Bush tax cuts expire, I will pay more in taxes.

Where's my hope and change, Mr. President?

I'll tell you where it is. It's with Sarah Palin. She has given America so much. She took a gamble that could have possibly ended her career for us. She has hit the road to give speeches for us, campaign for our candidates and meet us. Liberals will say "well she's getting paid to do that." Uh, yeah. So is Barack Obama. But what the hell is he getting paid for, to restrict our freedoms and destroy jobs?

Voters vote their pocketbooks. So let me see how this will play out in 2012. Who can I cash in on?

I'm not cashing in on you, Mr. President. You're costing me money instead. You're killing me.

I know I can cash in on Sarah Palin just based on her record. As president, she will revitalize the economy and remove the impediments to my ability to earn lots of money off the sweat of my back, the same sweat by which big government earns its money today. Go ahead, liberals, refute that. Make your childish cracks about half term governors (I won't call Obama a half term Senator, I promise). I'll put Sarah Palin's 2 1/2 years up against Obama's first 2 1/2 years any time. I call. Read em and weep.

Oh sorry, you have 2 million jobs lost? I win.

The world is upside down. It's Alice in Wonderland over here. Obama flies all over the world and his family takes lavish vacations while the rest of us have our credit choked off, and the jobs are disappearing faster than the paper trail between David Axelrod's public relations associations and the 2008 smear campaign against Sarah Palin. Yet Sarah Palin stands up for the American people and she gets the crap beat out of her by the liberal mainstream media.

Her family is harassed. Her Down Syndrome child is ridiculed or the circumstances of his birth are questioned. Where's the press drumming up myths about the circumstances of your birth, Mr. Obama? How many trips are you allowed to take without being nickeled and dimed for per diem, Mr. Obama? Did we make fun of Malia for asking when the damn hole would be plugged, Mr. President?  (Is this the part where I'm supposed to say with clenched teeth, "and you Mr. President are the worst person in the woooooorld"?)

No good deed goes unpunished and no good deed goes unrewarded it seems.

But don't fret, my little liberal pretties. Sarah Palin is going to get your doggie and then it's lights out. You think that by manifesting her into this monster is going to save your sorry progressive asses, think again. 48% of the nutroots voted for her to be the GOP nominee. Be careful what you wish for, libbies.

The record is clear. Sarah Palin gives to get. She risked her political career, she worked harder than any other politician has in the last five years and she shows her fans love by not just talking the talk off a teleprompter, but by walking the walk. Every Sarah Palin fan can tell you how she's touched them. She has given us so much to feel good about.

What has Obama given us? How does he make us feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment