Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sarah Responds

In the way only Sarah can, she responded to the rumors about possible travel to the U.K. In her latest Facebook note, she writes:

Following an article in a British publication on Sunday, I’ve received questions about a possible trip to the United Kingdom. I have received an invitation for a visit to London, and part of that invitation included the offer of arranging a meeting between myself and one of my political heroines, the “Iron Lady,” Margaret Thatcher. I would love to meet her and hope I’ll be able to arrange the trip in the future.


Please visit Sarah's Facebook page for the complete note. Sarah is full of surprises and will keep the liberal media on their toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment