Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Preview of Palin's Women of Joy Appearance

By Adrienne Ross - www.motivationtruth.com

Tonight, in just about an hour, Governor Palin will speak to a sold-out room at the Women of Joy Conference in Louisville, Kentucky.

Their website states:

Together - Women of Joy and you, for 3 days, 2 nights and 1 purpose - to glorify God in joyful praise! What happens when thousands of Christian women gather in one place? Amazing worship, the exposition of biblical Truth, strengthened relationships, encouraged spirits and deepened faith.

Joe Arnold writes a preview of the event:

Sarah Palin has drawn thousands of women to Freedom Hall in Louisville, for a Friday night speech at the start of a three day Christian women's conference.

"We came for Sarah Palin," said Patricia Core of Springfield, Missouri.

"Her love of America, her wanting to put America back on the right track," Core continued, "Change is not working for me, and it's not working for a lot of people. And we need change and we need to get back to our basic values, what our nation was founded on."

What does Core hope to hear in Palin's speech?

"I hope she says I'm running for President," Core said, a thought echoed by many supporters standing in line to register for the conference.

"I want her for my next President," said Karen Schwochow of Flint, Michigan. "I do. I am dead serious about that. I think that her values are something I want in my President. And she is a gutsy lady who won't take no. She will stand up to anybody. And she has far more experience dealing nationally than that duffus in the White House has."

Read Arnold's full article here.

Core will not get her wish granted. Governor Palin will not announce a run for the presidency tonight, I'm sure. In fact, I imagine she will touch on politics, but politics likely will not dominate her speech.

Nonetheless, while I don't agree with calling the president a "duffus," I certainly agree with the rest of Core's words. The governor sparks such a strong reaction in people because she is a breath of fresh air, she is fearless in taking on the enemies of American greatness, and she is our best hope for getting this nation back on track with common sense conservatism and upstanding values.

I pray tonight will be an uplifting and encouraging experience, not just for the registrants, but especially for Governor Palin.

(H/T C4P)

Update: Below is the Women of Joy TV spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment