Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Headed to SRLC

By Adrienne Ross - www.motivationtruth.com


I am headed out tomorrow morning, beginning my journey to the Southern Republican Leadership Conference, with an overnight stop in Missouri.

SRLC takes place in New Orleans, where Governor Palin will be speaking Friday. Also in attendance will be Liz Cheney, Newt Gingrich, Bobby Jindal, Rick Perry, JC Watts, Sean Hannity, Mike Pence, Michael Steele, and many others.

I am very much looking forward to voting in the straw poll. My vote, of course, will be for Governor Palin, the one so many Americans are hoping will be the next President of the United States. Let's get it done!

I intend to keep you updated as much as possible at MotivationTruth, so keep checking in. I will probably also be tweeting. My Twitter handle is @Adrienne2012, so be sure to follow me if you want to hear what's going on.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment