Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

UPDATE: Sarah Rocks!!! A Post by Conservative Girl with a Voice


UPDATE: I am so excited to announce that I'm attending the Tea Party Express events this weekend in Searchlight and Henderson, Nevada! My press pass request got approved last night, which means that I will be up front, close and center to hear Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, and not to mention many other great patriots. I have already started planning my trip. It is for this reason that I will not be regularly blogging this week. Although I will not be writing my daily posts, I will keep you all updated on what my plans for this weekend and Tweeting live from the events on Saturday and blogging afterward. I also have been in contact with awesome Talk Radio Host and Blogger extraordinaire Tammy Bruce who is going to have me write a firsthand account for her blog; I'm so excited and honored!!! With this, what a better post to leave you all with other than my surprise gift from Sarah. Read below for more on this.

I do not think I have to tell you just how cool Sarah Palin is. My Alaska trip buddy, Kristina Lazzaro, and I decided to send a birthday gift (which after it was completed turned into a belated birthday gift-ha ha) to Sarah because she inspires us so much to want to do great things. When brainstorming for possible ideas, we knew that whatever it was that we sent her, we wanted it to be as unique and authentic as she is, so we recruited a great girl and friend of Sarah to help us decide. At the end of the day, thanks, in part, to this great girl, we came up with the idea of having my mom embroider Sarah a coverlet full of quotes from individuals whom she admires. We also included some symbolic quotes from Sarah because her words become action when she speaks, and we all know how true that common phrase "actions speak louder than words" is. So, fellow readers, I have decided to share the photo with you.

On Wednesday, Kristina and I were pleased to learn that Sarah received her gift, and she was kind enough to take a picture with it for Kristina and me. When I received the email with the photo, I was speechless. Sarah truly is the real deal. I cannot wait to see her speak at the Tea Party Express kick off a week from this Saturday in Searchlight, Nevada.

Sarah, thank you so much for all you are doing for Americans like me!!! Continue to STAND UP and SPEAK OUT! You are living proof that one person CAN make a difference. Thank you for inspiring me and women like me all around this country!!! You ARE truly a strong woman, great wife and awesome mother, all the traits that define you as a true modern-day feminist!!!


(Follow me on Twitter @rachellefriberg.)

No comments:

Post a Comment