Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Big Announcement!!! A Post by Conservative Girl with a Voice


Many of you may already be aware of the big news that I am about to share with all of you. I joined Team Sarah shortly after Sarah was announced John McCain's running mate. Team Sarah is a great community in which to interact with fellow Sarah supporters. When I joined Team Sarah, I had no idea of how politically involved I would become in the months to follow. As the San Diego Regional Organizer for the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee, I have had a blast educating others around my community and online about Sarah and her message of common sense conservatism. I have gotten to know so many wonderful people because of Team Sarah and 2012 Draft Sarah. I have also gotten to know so many amazing Alaskans who have become great friends. Sarah is blessed to live in a state with so many great salt-of-the-earth people.

Team Sarah has an weekly online radio show entitled Join Team Sarah on Blog Talk Radio. The creator of the show, Martha Cano, recently asked me if I would like to host a show once a month. I told her that I would be honored to be a host and thanked her for believing in me. I also want to thank Jackie, over at Team Sarah too. Like Sarah, I believe God has a plan for my life. I will continue to listen to him as he leads me down the right path. I firmly believe in "plowing through" an open door when the He opens it. I am excited that hosting this radio show will give me the opportunity to put my college degrees in Journalism and English to work spreading the word about how great Sarah is!!!

I am pleased to announce that I have some great guests lined up for tomorrow's show. First up is Eddie Burke, the #1 Alaska Talk Radio Host. (Eddie's show airs M-F from 5-7 PST on 700 KBYR. Listen online at www.kbyr.com.) The cool thing about this is that Eddie is going to be coming to be interviewed live during his show. This is great because his listeners and my listeners will get to hear the interview. Eddie is a great friend of mine, Sarah Palin and her awesome family. Second on the lineup is Jason Cline, who is running for the Alaska State Senate in Anchorage. Like me, Jason is a young Republican who is getting actively involved in the political process. I cannot wait to speak to him about his candidacy and being a young Republican. Finally, Tracey Porreca, a Team Sarah member and President of the Valley Republican Women's Club in Wasilla will join me. Tracey and I will discuss her club and the importance of women getting involved in the political process. Jason, Tracey and I will also talk about Sarah's Tea Party Convention speech and the whole Tea Party movement in general.

I hope you all will tune into the show tomorrow night (Thursday) at 5p.m. AK standard time, 6p.m. PST, 8p.m. CST and 9p.m. EST. Visit www.blogtalkradio.com/join-team-sarah to listen to the show. Wanna ask a guest a question? Call 1(347)215-6125. If you don't want to call in, but still want to participate, there will be a chat room available.

Thanks so much for listening, and I hope you enjoy the show!!!

(Click here to visit Conservative Girl with a Voice and become a follower. Click here to follow me on Twitter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment