Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Catch Me on the Radio TODAY!!! A Post by Conservative Girl with a Voice


I just wanted to post a short post to let you all know that I will be a guest TODAY, Monday, on #1 Alaska Eddie Burke's Talk Radio Show at around 5p.m.PST/8p.m.EST. Over the weekend, I attended a tea party in my home state of California, and I will be joining Eddie to discuss the tea party movement. I encourage you all to listen and call in too if you would like. Eddie's show airs Monday-Friday from 5-7p.m.PST/8-10p.m.EST on Smart Radio 700 KBYR in Alaska. If you are outside of Alaska like me, don't worry because you can still listen online here. If you would like to call in with your thoughts on the tea party movement, call 907-274-5297 to share them with Eddie and me.

It was a great day, and I was happy the rain did not dampen the spirits of the many, many patriotic Americans in attendance. As the San Diego Regional Organizer for the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee, I set up a table and had had the chance to speak with many individuals about Sarah and her common sense conservative values. Contrary to popular belief, there are many individuals here in California who adore Sarah and all she stands for.

For more on the tea party I attended, I encourage you to click here to check out Dan Riehl's excellent blog. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Dan wrote about the tea party I attended. It is a great read.

(Click here to visit Conservative Girl with a Voice and become a follower. Click here to follow me on Twitter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment