Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Purchase Going Rogue Pictures

By Adrienne Ross - www.motivationtruth.com



As you know, on November 21st, I was at the Rochester Going Rogue book signing. Photographer Shealah Craighead has now put the pictures of the event online, and they're available for purchase. She took over 1200 pictures in New York, and I am particularly excited because I had the honor of volunteering at the event, which affords me a multitude of pictures from which to choose. I will definitely be purchasing a few. Great job, Shealah!

Early in the photo album are two pictures of the Governor and I conversing, taken in the back upon her arrival, but there are so many others where I am in the background having the time of my life. Seeing these photographs was like reliving that amazing experience where I got to hear so many people interacting with her. I wrote about that experience in detail and included pictures and a video here and followed up with more pictures here.

Go straight to the Rochester, NY photo album by clicking here to see what it was like for me to work alongside Governor Palin that day, and see all the people who came out to show their support for America's common sense conservative.

Go here for a choice of other book tour stops of which you'd like to see pictures.

If you took part in the tour, treat yourself by purchasing one or more pictures, and if you know others who participated, why not surprise them with pictures they will surely cherish for many years to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment