Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Todd Palin

By Adrienne Ross - www.motivationtruth.com

Today is Todd Palin's birthday.

If there is one thing Sarah Palin has made clear to everyone, it's the fact that the Palins are a team. Every success she has enjoyed is a success for the entire family. Todd Palin's unwavering support of his wife enables her to lead in this nation at a time when we need that leadership.

I remember meeting Todd for the first time in Auburn, NY. I said to him, "I just want to thank you for being so supportive of your wife and for having such quiet strength." I think you all know what I meant, but what I was saying was I appreciated his willingness to allow Sarah to be such an influence and his being secure enough in who he is not to stand in her way.

He responded by saying they were a team and that he does what's necessary to allow her to fulfill her purpose, and she allows him to fulfill his, as well. In other words, one role is no better than the other; they're in it together. That oneness is quite obvious.

Happy Birthday, Todd Palin. God bless you.

Here are pictures I took of Todd and Sarah in Auburn, NY on June 6, 2009.



No comments:

Post a Comment