Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Endorsement: Joe Miller for US Senate


Recently I was asked if I would endorse Joe Miller for US Senate in Alaska. Those of you who follow my blog know that my resounding answer was "YES!" Here is my endorsement:

"There are many ways to describe Joe Miller – West Point Graduate, decorated war veteran, Alaskan by choice, attorney, magistrate, father, husband, and conservative. These alone speak volumes about the man who is the right choice for Alaska. Joe’s life experiences and true desire to lead Alaska, and this country, in a positive and conservative direction make him the only choice for US Senate in Alaska. That is why as an informed conservative Alaskan, I am voting for Joe Miller and I strongly encourage you to as well."


You can find my endorsement, along with many other prominent individuals (including Governor Palin), on the Miller campaign's endorsement page here.

I will be marching with the Miller campaign at the Golden Days Celebration in Fairbanks, Alaska on Saturday, July 24. If you're a Joe Miller supporter and in the area, please join us and march with us in the parade! Please follow this link to the events page for information on when and where to meet. See you there!

- Tracey Mendenhall Porreca

You can find this original post and others by going to Finding Myself In Alaska


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment