Opinions expressed on this site are solely the responsibility of the site's authors and any guest authors whose material is posted here. This site is not authorized or operated by Governor Palin, her staff, or any other candidate or committee.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Governor Palin and Kristi King Help Me Celebrate My Birthday

By Adrienne Ross - www.motivationtruth.com

Happy 40th Birthday to me! I've been celebrating for a few days. It's been filled with great surprises. Today, I got the following tweet from Governor Palin:

Happy 20th anniversary celebrating your 20th birthday, Adrienne Ross! Have a blast today. And keep the faith.
Here's a screenshot:



Governor Palin really is one of us--the real deal!

So what have I been up to? I'm here in Missouri having a wonderful time with my friend, Kristi King. Kristi threw me a surprise bonfire birthday party Saturday with a special Palin cake--great food and great friends! Check out the pictures below. They didn't come out very well in the dark, but you still get the picture--literally!

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

No comments:

Post a Comment